Sunday 16 May 2010

Training Finshed! All set for Exmoor

So - 10 months after I set out on this challenge, I have just got back from my last training run!!! And finished in style, with a personal best by more than a minute on my favourite 8 mile lap round Shirley and Osmaston Park.

In total, by the time I finish the Exmoor race on Saturday, I will have done 76 outings and a total of just over 570 miles.

Thank you very much to everyone who has contributed so far. Sponsorship is past £1,000 across the four charities, but I feel I deserve more than that! If you don't believe me, take a look at the Exmoor elevation data which is to come next weekend! The first hill goes from sea level up to 1,100 feet, then back to sea level and back up to 700 feet - including undulations, over 2,000 feet of height gain!



Come on!! Cough Up!

1 comment:

  1. Our request for sponsorship for Robin's school Pentlands walk will be in the email :-)

    ReplyDelete